South Korea visa – Business Visa (Short term)
Now get , South Korea visa at your finger tips at just Rs 5000. Apply Now with Travelminia!!
90 days* Business Visa
5000*Applying from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi
Visa Process :
- Processing time:5-10 days
- Stay period:Upto 90 days
- Validity:6 months
Document Required For South Korea visa – Business Visa (Short term) :
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of the Passport (2 copies of first page on a separate sheet, one copy of last page)
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. South Korea Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) –( see specimen attached)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-letter : Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose, duration and seal of the company, duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, Mumbai / Chennai or Embassy of the Republic of South Korea, New Delhi
5. Company in corporation registration certificate copy
6. Invitation Letter: Copy of Invitation Letter from Korean host / inviting company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, passport details, date of birth, purpose of visit (to be explained in detail) & duration of stay and should be duly signed by authorized signatory with his details (name, designation passport details, contact number & E-mail ID) and with company’s seal. addressed to– The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, Mumbai
7. Copy of registration certificate of inviting Korean Company for the current year.
8. Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation, Tour Confirmation and Tour Itinerary.
9. Financials documents:
a) Copies of Income Tax Return for the last 3 years (duly attested as true copy by Notary public) / Form16
b) Bank Statement for last 6 months with original bank seal and sign.
c) Salary Slips for last 6 months duly attested as true copy by the company with seal & signature.
d) Ticket : Air ticket copy
10. Please Note:
a) Applicants can also apply for Express visa.
Eligibility to apply for Express Visa:
a) Work permit visa applicants who have already received a Visa Issuance Number
b) Applicants who have visited Korea previously with a multiple entry visa.
c) Applicants who have visited Korea more than two times in the last 3 years or three times in last 5 years on a single/ multiple entry visa.
Also, Applicants applying Express Visa will be required to fill the Declaration Form
Additional Required For South Korea visa – Business Visa (Short term) :
1. If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
2. If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
3. If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport, Alien Registration card copy or Employment certificate;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc;
- Relationship proof (for family visit).
7. If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
8. For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead;
- Business Registration certificate of the Indian & Host Company.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at email@example.com