Singapore Visa – Apply Singapore Visa Online
India people specially love to travel Singapore. Around 1.3 million Indian tourists visit Singapore every year and its increasing day by day. Fact to know, for all Indian Tourist is they need to apply Singapore Visa before entering to Singapore Country and that’s why we are here to help you in every possible way.
You can now visit Singapore for your next holiday very easily. With the help of Travelminia can apply for a Singapore tourist visa or a Singapore business visa. The 3-step visa application process is simple – Pay online, share your passport and other documents and we will get your visa processed.
Singapore visa for Indian citizens starting from Rs 2,050* and receive it in just 4 -5 working days.
You will get door-to-door pick facilities also on request and additional charges.
30 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
2050*Applying from Delhi
30 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
2050*Applying from Mumbai
30 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
2050*Applying from Chennai
Singapore Visa rejection:
Applying for your Singapore visa is a simple process. The documentation is extremely simple. However, there are chances your Singapore visa application may get rejected due to a few reasons that like insufficient documents that should not be ignored while applying.
Key Notes :
Your Singapore tourist visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Travelminia.com India service fees
- All taxes
Note: *An additional service charge is applicable.
Visa Process :
- Processing time: 4-5 days
- Stay period : 30 days
- Validity : Up to 2 years
- Entry: Multiple
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable on Philippines tourist visa fees
Document Required For Singapore Visa – Apply Singapore Visa Online :
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
Additional Required For Singapore Visa – Apply Singapore Visa Online :
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child traveling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
Singapore visa photo
|Height x Width||45.0 x 35.0 mm|
|Face Size||70% of the photo (32.0 to 36.0 mm)|
|Background||Plain, light colored with no patterns or shadows|
|Hat, Scarf, etc….||No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face.|
|Comments||Two recent passport-sized photographs are required|
FAQ on Singapore Visa – Apply Singapore Visa Online :
Do I need a visa to visit Singapore?
If you are an Indian Passport holder and you wish to visit Singapore, you will need to apply for a Singapore e-Visa to enter Singapore for your holiday or business pupose for a maximum of 30 days.
How can I get a Singapore visa?
You can apply for Singapore visa on Travelminia.com online through a convenient electronic system that has streamlined the process. However, the Singapore High Commission does not accept any walk-in applications and all applications would have to be submitted to Authorised Visa Agents. On successful submission of your application, the Authorised agents will provide your Singapore visa via email to you registered email.
What will be the validity of my Singapore visa?
You can Stay in Singapore for upto 30 days and validity of visa is 1 – 2 years. But it depends on Visa officer what visa to give or not. The total decision depends on Visa officers only on viewing your relevant document.
What are the different types of Singapore Visa?
There are 2 different types of Singapore Visa:
1) Tourist Visa
i) Tourist visa is mainly for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Singapore)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid terms activity in Singapore
2) Business Visa
Business visa is mainly for business trips, the purpose of your trip is to enter Singapore for a temporary business visit.
How can I cancel my Singapore visa application?
Once if you have submitted your application and relevant documents for Singapore visa & made the payment, it cannot be cancelled. Because after receiving the same from your end we directly submit the documents to Singapore High Commission for visa . And, visa is totally non refundable.
Is Singapore visa on arrival?
No, Singapore does not have the ‘visa on arrival’ facilities for Indians. A Singapore needs to be obtained before entering the country.
Do I need a Singapore visa if I have a valid US visa?
Yes. All Indian passport need to apply for a Singapore visa in advance, even if they have a valid US or UK visa on their passport.
Check out how your Singapore visa will look like!
This visa copy is just for reference, we cannot upload fully anyone’s visa copy and details.
What to do when you arrive in Singapore
- Make your Declaration form Ready and Keep in your hand.
- Keep Ready with all your travel documents (passport, valid Singapore visa, return ticket, hotel bookings etc.) ready in case the immigration officer asks to produce any document;
- If you are an unaccompanied minor, make sure you stay with the flight attendant who is in charge of your safety. Additionally, you must recognise the adult picking you up at the airport. If you have any doubts, you must inform the airline staff immediately.
Singapore Visa Information & a lot more
- Singapore Visa Online Guide for Indian Citizens
- Tips to get Singapore Visa Online for Indians
- Reasons for Singapore Visa Rejection
- How to apply Singapore Visa for Indians
- Singapore Visa Online for Indians: Everything You Need to Know
- Singapore Transit Visa for Indians
- Singapore Student Visa Application and Requirements
- Top Affordable Tips for an Affordable Singapore Vacation
- Singapore Night Safari: All You need to know
- Singapore Travel Guide: What to See & Do
For Further details and queries you can mail us at email@example.com