We make you understand !!
A Schengen Visa is a visa issued by any of the 26 Schengen member countries, and it allows the visa holder to travel freely within the Schengen zone on a single visa, without any border control and passport checks. Schengen visa holders can stay for up to 90 days in a six (6) month period. The Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Latvia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein. Schengen visa is valid for leisure and business travel only.
Additionally, travelers with a valid multiple-entry Schengen visa can also enter, stay and transit other European countries that are outside of the Schengen zone such as Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania WITHOUT the need for an additional visa (for tourist purposes).
90 days* Tourist Multiple Entry Visa
7200*Applying from Kolkata ,Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
Key Notes :
Apply Schengen Visa through us with this simple Steps:
Receive your Visa
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Kolkata, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 600 will be applicable on tourist visa fees.
Visa Process :
- Processing time: Up to 5-15 days
- Stay period : 90 days
- Validity : 6 Months
- Entry: Single/Multiple
Document Required For Schengen Visa :
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel reservation.
- Day wise Itinerary;
- Travel Insurance (minimum coverage of EUR 30000).
Additional Required For Schengen Visa :
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
2. If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
3. If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
8. For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
- Have a valid Passport and valid Schengen Visa;
- Be in good health;
- Good moral character;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as an incentive to come back to your home country;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before your Schengen visa expires;
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself and the amount depends on how long you will stay in the Schengen area and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org