Philippines Visa – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
Philippines visa starts from Rs 4499* and get it in 8-10 working days. Dont miss to explore and enjoy your vacation in Philippines.
upto 59 days*
7499*Applying from Delhi
upto 59 days*
7499*Applying from Mumbai
upto 59 days*
7499*Applying from Chennai
upto 59 days*
7499*Applying from Kolkata
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Kolkata, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable on Philippines tourist visa fees.
Key Notes :
Philippines Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Travelminia.com India service fees
- All taxes
Visa Process :
Visa Process Time : 8 to 10 workings days
- Visa type: Tourist
- Processing time: 8-10 days
- Stay period : Upto 59 days
- Validity : 6 months
- Entry: Multiple
We at Travelminia help you fill forms and prepare documents. We also submit documents on your behalf. We are in no way responsible for the outcome of the Visa approval. It’s purely at the sole discretion of the respective visa officer.
Document Required For Philippines Visa – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa :
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with a matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate-General of the Republic of the Philippines, Mumbai or Delhi or Chennai’.
Note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. Incase the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Original School Bonafide Certificate for Minor.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years.
- Leave letter original with company stamp HR sign. with authorized signatory name and designation.
- Sponsorship letter from the Philippines along with passport copy of the invitee or Hotel Booking With Payment Confirmation
Additional Required For Philippines Visa – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa :
1. If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal, signatory’s name and designation;
- Last 3 months salary slip with company stamp.
2. If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
3. If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
8. For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
FAQ on Philippines Visa – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa :
Do I need a Philippines visa?
All Indian Citizens or Indian Passport Holder will require a valid Philippines visa to travel to Philippines, whether he/she is travelling for business or tourism purpose.
How many days does it take to get a Philippines visa?
All visa applications will require at least eight 10 working days of processing time from the time of receipt. But this also depends on the submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. It is highly encouraged that all applicants submit their Applications at Philippines Embassy/Consulate at least 15 working days prior to their intended date of travel to the Philippines.
- The photo that is submitted for the visa application should not be used in any form prior to the application for Philippines visa. It must not be tampered with in any form.
- The photograph pasted on the form with a cross signature.
- Form should be printed back to back.
- Visa fees is non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
- If applicant is staying in more than one hotel during his stay in Philippines, he/she must submit day to day itinerary along with proof of hotel booking.
- If a minor is travelling without any adult accompanying him, a NOC is to be submitted on a INR 100 stamp paper with Notary, which must be duly signed by the parent along with the parent’s passports.
- If deemed necessary, the consulate might ask for additional documents.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at email@example.com