Japan Visa – Tourist Visa
If you are Planning a holiday to Japan with your friends and family? You can now apply for your Japan visa at just Rs 2,050*, and receive it in 5 working days. Book Now !
30 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
2050*Applying from All States
Key Notes :
- We do not provide Japan work / job / employment visa
- The Consulate may ask for additional documents if required.
Visa Process :
- Processing time: 4-5 days
- Stay period: As per Embassy
- Validity: Upto 90 days
- Entry: Single/Multiple
We at Travelminia help you fill forms and prepare documents. We also submit documents on your behalf. We are in no way responsible for the outcome of the Visa approval. It’s purely at the sole discretion of the respective visa officer.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Kolkata, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable on Myanmar Business visa fees.
Document Required For Japan Visa – Tourist Visa :
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in Japan, with a minimum of two blank pages
- 2 Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled (Online) by the applicant
- 2 Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 45 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and not used in any of the previous visas. Duly signed by the applicant on the back of the each photograph.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller, contact details of hotel and payment confirmation details
- Complete travel itinerary
- Copy of your Credit card
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Additional Required For Japan Visa – Tourist Visa :
1. If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
2. If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months.
3. If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
- Original Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport, valid Japan visa/Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months.
8. For Business Visa:
- Original Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
- Original Letter of Guarantee & a certified copy of the incorporation register or an overview of company / organization. (If inviting company is bearing the expenses);
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
FAQ on Japan Visa – Tourist Visa :
Is Japan visa is important for Indians ?
All Indian Passport Holder require a visa to enter Japan. Indians must apply for a Japan visa prior to their travel.
What is the processing time for visa?
The visa applications will take a minimum of 4-5 working days to process. However, it will take longer to complete the process if the Embassy may require further confirmation, such as additional documentation or an interview.
Do I need to submit all original documents?
Yes. Original documents need to submitted or required at the time of submittion your Japan visa application.
Can I apply again if my visa is refused?
Once your application rejected you cannot apply the same application till Six months.
The Embassy of Japan does not accept your visa application until six months.
What is the eligibility criterion for a Japan Visa?
- Demonstrate sufficiency of funds to stay in Japan for the time of stay.
- Demonstrate the intention to return home after the mentioned time period of stay.
- No intention to study or work.
- No criminal record as such offenses.
- Be able to provide any other documents upon request from embassy
- Be correct at the time of Japan Visa Application.
What is the easy way to apply for a Japan Visa?
The easier way to apply for a Japan Visa is to contact us.Our experts in the travel and tourism since long time and good experience. Through our expertise,with full knowledge and integrity, we commit to delivering an appropriate visa outcome. In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please keep in touch with us at 858 299 4499.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at email@example.com