Dubai Online Visa – 14 Days Tourist Visa
Are you planning for a holiday to Dubai with your loved once?
You can now apply online for your Dubai visa at just Rs 5,999*, and receive it in 4 working days. When you opt for the fastest and easiest way to apply for a Dubai visa for Indian citizens, great holidays are a guarantee.
14 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
Key Notes :
- We do not provide Dubai work / job / employment visa
- Dubai transit visa price does not include OK to Board fees, and is not applicable if the itinerary is India-Dubai-India
- Dubai tourist visa fees excludes OK to Board charges
- Dubai tourist visa is valid for 58 days; Dubai transit visa is valid for 30 days
- Children below 18 years of age have to provide passport copies of their parents
- The Consulate may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies have to provided 48 hours prior to departure for processing your Ok to Board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg format.
Visa Process :
- Processing time: Upto 5 days
- Stay period: 14 days
- Validity: 58 days
- Entry: Single
Document Required For Dubai Online Visa – 14 Days Tourist Visa :
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket
You can upload here with all you colour scan documents.
Additional Required For Dubai Online Visa – 14 Days Tourist Visa :
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
FAQ on Dubai Online Visa – 14 Days Tourist Visa :
Do I need visa from India to visit Dubai?
Yes, all Indian passport holders required a visa to visit Dubai. A Dubai tourist visa is mostly for Indians who is travelling to the DUBAI(UAE) for holidaying, sightseeing, or even short family visits. The type of visa to enter Dubai will depend on several factors such as nationality, purpose of your planned visit and duration. An, Indian passport holders who is travelling to UAE for tourist purposes can apply ‘Dubai visa online’. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
Does Dubai Visa on Arrival?
Yes it is, For Citizens of few countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa on arrival.
Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
The US Visa, the Green Card, the UK Resident Permit and the EU Resident Permit must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE. The visa on arrival will be valid for 14 days, extendable for a similar period one time only.
The validity of the passport must be not less than six months and the fee for an entry permit will be Dirham 100 (Rs 1,750).
How to get a Dubai Visa for Indians?
If you plan to visit Dubai for a short period, you can obtain a Dubai visa online in the form of ETA – Electronic Travel Authorization. Applicants can apply for Dubai Visa online with proper scanned copies of the documents from the comfort of their homes or offices . On successful completion, Dubai Tourist Visa will be provided through an email in PDF or JPG format in your email.
When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for a Dubai visa from 03 month to 6 working days prior to your travel date.
What are the eligibility criteria for Dubai Visa application?
To enable the authorities to process your application, you must clearly state:
- Your visiting purpose to Dubai
- how long you intend to stay in Dubai
- how will you support yourself during your time in Dubai
- type of passport you hold and for how long it is valid
- where do you intend to travel following your visit to Dubai
- if you have a permit to enter the country you intend to travel to after your stay in Dubai.
Is there an age criteria for application?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age have to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any possibilities of rejection.
My passport getting expired soon; can I still get or apply for a Dubai visa?
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?Sample Photo
Height x Width 45.0 x 35.0 mm Face Size 70% of the photo (32.0 to 36.0 mm) Face Orientation Front Background Plain, light colored with no patterns or shadows Hat, Scarf, etc…. No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face. Comments Two recent passport-sized photographs are required
Passports or Visitor profiles that are not likely to be accepted.
1) Applicants with professions like – house helps, housekeepers, drivers, carpenters, plumbers, electrician, tailors, etc
2) If applicants with the above mentioned profession have visited Dubai previously (Residence / Work Permits)
3) ECR passport holders on their passport
4) If your passport has been signed in hindi or any other regional language
5) Thumb impression on the passport
Do I need to inform my exact date of travel and itinerary while applying for my Dubai visa?
It is not as much as mandatory to submit air ticket copy or hotel bookings for your Dubai visa online application.
Do I need to book my air tickets before applying for my Dubai visa?
No, Flight tickets are not mandatory for Dubai visa processing.
Does biometrics required for Dubai visa online application process ?
No, Indian citizens do not require biometrics for getting their Dubai visa processed.
What if I do not receive my Dubai visa on time?
If there is a delay in receiving your Dubai visa; reach out to our visa experts who will give you the update on the status of your visa application.
What are the steps for applying online for a Dubai visa?
1) Apply and pay online
2) Submit your documents online
3) Get your Dubai Visa in just 5 working days
What are the various types of Dubai visa? Which one is the most appropriate for me?
There are various types of Dubai visa. There are several factors and categories that you need to know before applying for a visa. Based on your travel, you a apply for a Dubai tourist visa for different tenures like 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days and 90 days. If you are in an urgency, you may even opt for our Express visa service.
Here's how your UAE Visa will looks like
For Further details and queries you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org