If you are Planning a Holiday Trip to Cambodia? You can now apply for your Cambodia visa at just Rs 3,299*, and receive it in 3 working days. Book Now !
Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 3 working days.
30 days* Tourist Single Entry Visa
3299*Applying from Online
Key Notes :
Download the visa form cambodia-visa-form
Visa Process :
- Processing time: 2-3 days
- Stay period : 30 days
- Validity : 3 months
- Entry: Single
The Normal processing time is 02-03 Cambodia Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Cambodia Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Cambodia. Travelminia does not in any way influence the same.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 600 will be applicable visa fee
Document Required For Cambodia Visa :
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and the last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 3 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number, expense ownership details, purpose and duration of stay
- Hotel confirmation details
FAQ on Cambodia Visa :
What is a Cambodia visa?
Cambodia e-visa is an electronic e-visa from the Cambodia Government for short term stay visitors for tourism purpose only. Cambodia e-visa permits you a stay of upto 30 days only.
Do I required a visa to visit Cambodia?
Yes. Indian Passport holders can apply for the Cambodia Visa prior to their travel or can also opt for the Cambodia Visa on arrival. Getting a Cambodia e-visa in India is an easy and hassle-free process.
How can I apply for a Cambodia Visa?
With Travelminia getting the Cambodia e-Visa has never been easier, simply follow the below steps;
- Apply online;
- Share your documents;
- Receive your eVisa.
How long can I stay in Cambodia with an e-visa?
You can stay in Cambodia for upto 30 days with an e-visa.
Is the Cambodia e-visa a single or multiple entry?
The Cambodia e-visa can only be used once when entering Cambodia and it is necessary to process another application on your subsequent visit.The 30 days tourist visa for Cambodia is a single entry visa only.
What can I do if my e-visa application got refused?
If your Cambodia e-visa gets refused. You can re-apply for an e-visa any time as you like. However please keep in mind that each application costs as much as the first application. You cannot travel to Cambodia unless you got the visa.
How long in advance should I apply for a Cambodia visa?
We recommend applying your e-visa not more than not less than 20 days prior to your travel date.
Do all border checkpoints support Cambodia e-Visa?
Not all border checkpoints support Cambodia e-visa. E-Visas are accepted at the following entry points:
If you are traveling by air, you can gain entry through:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Preah Sihanouk International Airport
If you are traveling overland, you can gain entry through:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)
Travelers with a Pakistani origin or carrying a Pakistani passport are advised to apply from the Cambodian Mission for a regular visa.
Please note that the e-visa is also not available for:
- Those who hold diplomatic passports
- Those who hold official passports
- Those who hold spouse or parent-endorsed passports
- Those who hold international travel documents
Do I need to visit personally to the Cambodia Consulate/Embassy to get my e-visa?
No! You do not need to visit the Consulate/Embassy. We will process your e-visa online. Indians are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa.
On arrival into Cambodia, what documents do I need to present?
At the time of entry, you must show that you have a valid:
1. Hotel booking,
2. Confirmed return tickets
3. Sufficient cash in addition to your valid passport and e-visa.
What is the easiest way to apply for a Cambodia e-visa?
The easier way to apply for a Cambodia Visa is to contact us.Our experts in the travel and tourism since long time and good experience. Through our expertise,with full knowledge and integrity, we commit to delivering an appropriate visa outcome. In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please keep in touch with us at 858 299 4499.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org