Myanmar Visa – Business Visa
Myanmar Business just at Rs 6299* , Apply Now !!
70 days* Business Visa
6299*Applying from Kolkata
70 days* Business Visa
6299*Applying from Delhi
70 days* Business Visa
6299*Applying from Mumbai
70 days* Business Visa
6299*Applying from Chennai
Key Notes :
- There will be no refund for any Visa Processing Fees under any circumstances.
- Only passports will be eligible for e-visa and travel documents will not be accepted.If you get e-visa with travel documents, you must be denied Entry to Myanmar at the immigration check points.
- Apart from the profession stated in your visa application, you are not allowed to engage in any other type of paid or unpaid work during your visit.
- Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Applicant shall not be allowed to travel to restricted areas without seeking prior permission.
- It is important to note that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
- The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue.
- In the unfortunate case that your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
- For regular Tourist and Business Visa, processing time is up to 3 working days (Myanmar time), excluding weekends and official Myanmar Public Holidays.
- For Tourist Express Service, processing time is up to 24 hours, available 365 days a year.
- In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent, after application is submitted AND online payment is successful.
- Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Visa Process :
- Processing time:Up to 3 days
- Stay period :70 days
- Validity :90 days
– Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Myanmar.
– We do not provide Work / Job / Employment visas
We at Travelminia help you fill forms and prepare documents. We also submit documents on your behalf. We are in no way responsible for the outcome of the Visa approval. It’s purely at the sole discretion of the respective visa officer.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Kolkata, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable.
If place other than Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable on Myanmar Business visa fees.
Document Required For Myanmar Visa – Business Visa :
1. Color Photo – Specification (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm), 65% to 70% face cover with both the ears visible.
2. Clear colored Scanned Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
3. Hotel Confirmation Voucher (Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar)
4. Confirm Airline Ticket
5. Invitation letter from invitee is required, if travelling on Business visit.
6. Invitee company’s registration copy
- Certificate of Incorporation (For Local Company) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
7. Any of the following Current Address Proof :-
- Aadhar Card
- Last month Electricity Bill
8. Any of the following financial documents:-
- Valid US/Schengen Visa Copy.
- Last 03 years Income Taxes Papers
- Last 03 months bank statement
Additional Required For Myanmar Visa – Business Visa :
Please note that to qualify for a Business Visa, you must be invited by a registered local Myanmar company and approved Chamber of commerced association. NGO/INGO invitation letter are not accepted. The Inviting registered company must have at least 3 months validity of registration. To apply, you must submit both an invitation letter and company registration certificate from the Myanmar company Who is inviting you. The invitation letter must be addressed to you by name, from the local Myanmar company. The letter must briefly explain the time frame and purpose of your visit. No other information is needed. Please refer to a sample invitation letter.
FAQ on Myanmar Visa – Business Visa :
What is a Myanmar eVisa?
It is visa which permits the travellers to get into the territory of Myanmar. Currently eVisa is only applicable for tourist and business purpose.
What type of Visa can I apply online for Myanmar ?
You can only apply for Tourist and Business Visas with this eVisa.
How can I enter to and exit from Myanmar using eVisa?
With eVisa, you can enter at any one of the following:
1. One of the 3 International Airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw
2. One of the 3 International Land Border Checkpoints: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung
To exit from Myanmar, you can use any one of above stated International Airports, International Land Border Checkpoints and furthermore, the Htikee Land Border Checkpoint as well.
How long can I stay in Myanmar with e-Visa?
Tourist Visa you can stay up to 28 days in Myanmar
Business e-visa you can stay for up to 70 days.
Can I able to print my Visa in Black and White colour?
Yes! You can, as long as it is clear for checking by immigration officer at time your are presenting you visa infront of him/her.
My trip is delayed and my eVisa is expired. Can you change my eVisa validity date?
We are not able change the validity dates on your eVisa. We encourage you to re-apply for another visa.
Will I receive my visa by post, or do I collect it at the Myanmar checkpoint or anywhere else?
Your visa will be issued and stamped inside your passport at the Myanmar Immigration Arrival counter, after you show your printed copy of the eVisa Approval Letter. When your eVisa application is approved, the Approval Letter is sent directly to your designated e-mail address.
And, we will also notify to you about your visa status as well.
Can I able to extend my eVisa for Myanmar?
No, it’s not possible to extend your eVisa for Myanmar in any possible way.
Do I need to visit personally at the Myanmar Consulate/Embassy to get my Visa?
No. You do not need to visit the Consulate/Embassy anywhere. We will take care of the complete visa process right from verifying your documents to approval of your eVisa. And, will intimate you about your visa status also via registered email
What is the easiest way to apply for a Myanmar Visa?
The easier way to apply for a Myanmar Visa is to contact us.Our experts in the travel and tourism since long time and good experience. Through our expertise,with full knowledge and integrity, we commit to delivering an appropriate visa outcome. In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please keep in touch with us at 858 299 4499.
For Further details and queries you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org