- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN – Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 2 hours. BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. AT TICKET COUNTER.
- RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s) flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
- If your plans change enroute, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for assistance. Additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value.
- These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- TICKETS – Most tickets have value. Any unused flight coupons must be returned in order to determine refund value. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES
are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- IMPORTANT!!! If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you ¬do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – We are acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by us (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. We shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES
Hopefully there will not be any more airline bankruptcies, but it has to be recognized that they might occur. You should know how they might affect you.
1. If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy. Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines which have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes to property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with airlines orders.
2. If an airline declares bankruptcy, it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier. Meanwhile there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.